Water Infiltration Inspection
Problems with water infiltration can have unfortunate consequences on a building. It is for this reason that it is essential to solve the problem at the source as soon as possible! Unfortunately, sources of infiltration are often difficult to spot. In these cases, a water infiltration test is necessary.
The likely sources of infiltration examined in our water leak inspections include:
- Roofing or deficiencies in flashings
- Damaged mortar joints and deficient water drainage system
- Cracked damaged concrete
- Doors and windows
- Damaged seal gaskets
- Ventilation grilles or other equipment on the facades
Water infiltration tests are generally the most effective and least expensive method to perform a water infiltration survey and determine the source of the problem. Our methodology also allows you to delimit specific areas for repairs. We also suggest performing exploratory openings or thermographic inspections when necessary.
The water leak inspection is performed by one of our expert engineers in the field who will help you to:
- Determine the source or sources of water infiltration;
- Determine the extent of the infiltration
- Give solutions and recommendations to eliminate the problem